1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow thats really sweet. I like have it has the diamond plate and its a dumpster! Slick look!

2. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow looks nice! Must have cost a pretty penny huh? Where did you get it from too?

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice truck.

4. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks
    Thank you. Yea I like that too. Now all i need are chrome wheels.

Thank you. Yea it wasnt cheap thats for sure, but well worth it especially to have it the way you want it. I got it at Rt 23 Automall in Butler.

Thanks

5. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

If ya feel like sharing the details of the purchase let me know via PM, much appreciated. Good luck with it. Looks nice

6. xclusive

PM Sent :drinkup:

7. xclusive

Since we aren't getting ant snow I figured I would post up a couple of pictures. I will also upload a couple of pics of our work shortly.

1st - Close pic of truck finally lettered up
    2nd - Zoomed out shot with plow
    3rd - Truck and trailer combo

Truck Whited Out.jpg

Truckwith Plow Whited Out.jpg

New Truck with Trailer Whited Out.jpg

8. xclusive

Here are some pics of a job I did this past Summer. The reason the pavers sit higher than the driveway is because the client was having a new driveway installed after I did the paver walkway.

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

9. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice Set up, how is the 2011 doing for you ? What are you seeing for mpg on it ? Like the Switch n go body with the side door . Is it a 12' ? What do you have in the truck with the switch n go and body with the topper?

10. xclusive

Here is a sod job. Once tree was removed I had to bring in a 4 yards of topsoil level/pitch it. This year I will most likely be doing a planting in the back along the fence. The client wanted to stay within a budget so the work is being done in stages.

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg