1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

You can but I have heard that if you do and you get into an accident then insurance my not pay out because it is against the manufacturers specs. I do not know how true this is and I did not want to take that chance.
  2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice trailer, I would love an enclosed.
  3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

looks awesome.
  4. whitebp1

whitebp1 LawnSite Member

plus you almost need the extra tongue length when your pulling it behind a dump body because you loose almost 1ft of tongue under the dump body itself which puts the trailer corner 1ft closer to the back corner of the truck body which will lessen how tight you can turn. in most casses its not a problem until you have to turn around in a cove, or back into a tight spot, etc, etc .
  5. xclusive

Here are some pictures of the GreenTouch Racks I installed today and the painted walls I did last week.

6. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

looks awesome
  7. xclusive

thank u!! I just have to paint the floor once we get some nicer weather.
  8. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trailer! I had the exact same trimmer racks in my old enclosed and am putting them in my new one too. So quick and easy!
    How many gallons of paint did you use for the walls alone? My new one will be 18' also, except I want to do the floor too but can't decide wether or not to go black or gray.
  9. xclusive

Thank you!! Yes the racks are great. I put 2 coats of paint on and it only took 1.5 gallons. I am going to paint the floor black with bed liner from walmart like some other members recommended.
  10. FordLandscapesInc

FordLandscapesInc LawnSite Member

Im in the market for something very similar to this trailer for plant transportation from the nursery to job sites. Nice trailer , im sure you'll love it :)