AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. 05 superduty

05 superduty LawnSite Member

I just counted and its actually 7 colors because there is 2 shades of green. He also takes all the screws out, lays the vinyl, then puts all the screws back over the vinyl. Nice and clean not like most people do, they heat the vinyl over the screws, cut out around them and then in a year or so the vinyl starts to peel around the screws.

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats why I love the Green Touch weed wacker racks. Wow that is impressive way to letter it. Post some pics when its done I def want to see what it looks like!!

3. 05 superduty

Yeah i definately will so you can get a better idea of the job they do

4. xclusive

What town do you do most of you work out of?

5. 05 superduty

Wayne. But a few houses and commercial buildings in pompton lakes, bloomingdale, west milford and kinnelon/smoke rise area. Construction jobs all over the place. Mostly commercial snow plowing all in wayne except one in fairfield.

6. 05 superduty

You do most of your work in wayne? You just have a lawn maintenance crew or you do construction too?

7. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

sick truck! what did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking. i was looking into the same thing but crew cab and diesel!:weightlifter:

8. xclusive

Yea most of my work is in wayne. I do both with one crew.

9. xclusive

Thank you. I think it was around $40000 after rebates. I wanted to go diesel but all the diesels were a lot more money cause the beds they had on them so I passed on it.

10. 05 superduty

The diesels are alot more money. Mine is a 2009 F-550 6.4l diesel reg cab and i spent $47,000 before tax or the plow. How much did the weed wacker rack cost and where did you order it from? Also how does it mount, does it hang and screw in to the plywood or just screw in? Is it secure?