1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

AG Equipment/Work Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xclusive, Feb 8, 2010.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the weed wacker rack cost $200 from amazon.com. Amazon was the cheapest place I could find it. It has to get screwed into the beams. Yes it is very secure.

2. 05 superduty

05 superduty LawnSite Member

Thanks,im gonna look into that!

3. xclusive

No problem. They are well worth the money. I looked into other racks for the weed wackers and they were all relatively the same amount of money if not more expensive.

4. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen LawnSite Member

looks good, i like the truck post some more picks of the truck when you get a chance. Have started you season yet, how is it looking for you this year. Its going to be a tight year down here, money is getting tighter by the day.

5. xclusive

Here are 2 more pics of the shelves I built and the cabinet I built to store pesticides. After the weeknd when it is done raining I will paint shelves.

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

6. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

It's looking great.

7. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are looking for those trimmer racks they are made by http://www.trailerracks.com/ they also make the rake/shovel and other tool holders as well as gas can holders.

8. xclusive

Thank you!! Hopefully I will be able to paint it tomorrow and then it gets lettered up on monday.

9. LuxuryLawnCare

LuxuryLawnCare LawnSite Member

i can get the same trailer from my brother used a bit but real nice i think its 16 or 18 for 2 grand here in indy

10. xclusive

Wow thats a good deal. I would jump on it if I were you.