Again with the new stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blankenshiplawncare, Apr 8, 2006.

1. blankenshiplawncare

blankenshiplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

We had another expansion this year. Landed a couple of substantial contracts with the city and HUD. We decided to open the landscaping portion of this business this year. Buying a skid steer is quite an undertaking to say the least. I'm sure allot of you know what I mean. I bought another JD 777 2 weeks ago with the new 7 iron deck II and in a 72". I am impressed with the discharge and suction. Any one else out there have the new deck and have comments?

Phil

DSC00356s1.jpg

DSC00354s1.jpg

DSC00353s1.jpg

DSC00358s1.jpg

DSC00360s1.jpg

2. blankenshiplawncare

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DSC00361s1.jpg

DSC00347s1.jpg

DSC00350s1.jpg

3. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

nice how do u like that jcb...going to looko into them come snow season again

4. blankenshiplawncare

Its very nice. The 180T is brand new. I was one of the first to sign a contract on one. I looked at the Bobcat T180 and The ASV RC60. It came down to price, service, the dealer. I rented a Bobcat T180 for about a month last fall and liked it. When I showed interest in buying but explained it would be a couple of months before I commit to one the Bobcat dealer was very hard to get ahold of and get prices that were in this atmosphere and no demo. The ASV dealer was 10,000.00 higher than all others and the demo consisted of driving it in their parking lot. The JCB dealer (Chris) didn't care when I was going to buy one. He had three demos and asked me to wait until after Christmas to demo one. I waited for him and after the new year I called him and started the conversation up again. He pulled one off a demo and dropped it in our yard. It took a month for us to get it back to him. He never minded and encouraged us to keep using it. That sold me on the product and the dealer. Now keep in mind that JCB's USA manufacturing plant is in Pooler, GA a suburb or Savannah. Sorry this is so long but I was impressed with the machine and the dealer greatly.

5. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice SS! I like the JCB's

Chris

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a ford dully in the background .. white? if so can you post some pictures of it.. thanks in advance!!!!

7. blankenshiplawncare

Why yes it is. Good Eye.

DSC00240s1.jpg

DSC00280s1.jpg

DSC00258s1.jpg

8. lawncare18

Thanks for the pics!!!! Looks like you have a very nice and very big business !!! best of luck this year to you... You have any hydro seeders?

9. blankenshiplawncare

No. I have been using a guy out of the town next to us. I feel overwhelmed already this year. Maybe some other year. Do you hydro seed? It seems very profitable.

10. lawncare18

No I dont... I am an assistant golf course superintendent and just do odd jobs here and there in the landscape field... ill snap some pictures sometime of equipment in use on the golf course for everyone to enjoy...