Age of this mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mikejw, Jan 30, 2011.

1. mikejw

mikejw LawnSite Member

I am looking at purchasing a used Gravely Pro 1336 WB with a 13 hp Kawasaki on it. Don't know of it's year. It is orange in color. Anybody out there know about what year this mower could be?

2. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

3. mikejw

mikejw LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info.

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Are you sure it's a Gravely? Gravelys have been red forever. There were a couple of yellow and white Gravely riders back in the early 70's but they've been red ever since then if I'm correct.

5. mikejw

mikejw LawnSite Member

Actually it is red, but it looks like a red/orange or maybe I am getting color blind. I got the model # and serial # so I will let you know what I find out.

6. mikejw

mikejw LawnSite Member

The serial # is 005530 and the model # is 988100 if any body out there knows the year of this mower. Thanks.

7. Richard Martin

You're going to have to contact Gravely to find out unless there is a dealer here that wants to help out.

8. mikejw

mikejw LawnSite Member

The year this mower was built is 04/16/2007. Info came from The Gravely Sponsor to this site. Thanks everybody!

9. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Did you ever wonder why in the hell the mower manufacturers don't just put a build date on every mower they make, like automobiles?

10. Richard Martin

It's hard to convince a person that they are getting a brand new or this year's mower when the DOM says it was built 2 years ago. And it does happen a whole lot.