1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

AGGRAND Organic Fertilizer

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by AmsoilPower, Dec 30, 2007.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

For those of you that have a Amsoil account and are not aware of this, AGGRAND organic fertilizer products are available thru Amsoil. You don't need to use Amsoil to purchase these products. A commercial account is available for more money savings. Follow the direct link to view and read about products available.

Or I have included a link thru my website under Other Links.
  2. Gerry Miller

Gerry Miller LawnSite Senior Member

I used to sell Aggrand products until I discovered the amount of lead they contained. No thanks, I'll stay with the feed grains.
  3. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

Aggrand rep
    I am sure you have heavy metals analysis of the product and I am sure there must be more than one product in your line

Enlighten us
  4. Gerry Miller

Yes, they sell a liquid bone meal that cloggs up sprayers. Also Natural Kelp and Sulfate of Potash and a Natural Liquid Lime.

Find the product and click for more information:

Total Nitrogen (N) 4 Arsenic 10
    Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 3 Cadmium 0.5
    Soluble Potash (K2O) 3 Cobalt 1
    Calcium (Ca) Mercury 0.05
    Magnesium (Mg) Molybdenum 1.3
    Sulfur (S) Nickel 1
    Boron (B) Lead 5
    Chlorine (Cl) Selenium 10
    Cobalt (Co) Zinc 30
    Copper (Cu) The symbol "<" indicates the minimum detection limit. The metal was not found at or above the minimum detection limit.
    Iron (Fe)
    Manganese (Mn)
    Molybdenum (Mo) Waste-Derived?
    Sodium (Na) Micronutrient Fertilizer?
    Zinc (Zn) Phosphate-Containing Fertilizer Material? Y

Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)
    Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (CaCO3) Calcium Sulfate (CaSO42H2O)
  5. Gerry Miller

I should state that Amsoil is the best synthetic oil that money can buy. The Aggrand side of the business is really not a big concern for Amsoil. As far as fish fertilizer, there product is NOT a hydrolysate, but an emulsion which is a much lesser grade of fish fertilizer.

You can check the vast difference between Aggrand and Neptune's Harvest with that link for heavy metals from the state of washington.

The best fish hydrolysate that I have found is SCHAFER'S ORGANIC FISH FERTILTIZER: http://www.schaferfish.com/fertilizer.html Contains 12% CA. The cheapest I've found also.
  6. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

Can you give us any more info on the schafer fertilizer? I went to the site but was currious about real success with the product.