1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Aggregate Sealer Installation

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by JTF40, Sep 14, 2006.

1. ChicagoSeal

ChicagoSeal LawnSite Member

an example would be asphaltstore.com

I think they sell online pails for 3 bucks a gallon and that is pretty high quality.

Try Sealmaster.net

Google Starseal as well.

You'll see that the leading sealcoating manf. don't usually charge more than 4 bucks a gallon for mail orders, and charge somewhere around 2-2.50 in rural areas for sealer per gallon (at the plant). If you're in a good area you can get it anywhere from 1.20 to 175.
  2. mac43rn

mac43rn LawnSite Member

the OP asked abot a seler for exposed aggregate, not asphalt. Try putting the starseal sealer on an exposed aggregate drive and you will be in a world of hurt. Do you have any idea what exposed aggregate is?

To the OP $50 is a good price
  3. DigiDean

DigiDean LawnSite Member

I'm a newbie on this topic. I want to reseal my aggregate driveway on my own. Any recomendations on best products to use for sealing. I saw that Lowers had some Quickcrete product at over $100 per 5 gallons - seems a bit high based on what I am seeing here.

Any comments on how to do a great job the first time!
  4. RRPressureWashing

RRPressureWashing LawnSite Member

I done a job yesterday. The guy bought the sealer, and we actually need 2 more 5 gallon buckets of it. I went and picked them up and they were $164.00. Came from home depot.