Agrium

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Turfman3231, Aug 5, 2011.

1. AuburnHort2005

AuburnHort2005 LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Turfman,

I am in your neck of the woods and I started using them back in Feb/March. I like them a lot.

2. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've used AAT for the last couple years and could not be happier, virtually every product is cheaper than the next and my Rep is always good about getting products shipped ASAP. Highly recommend them.

Good Luck!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've used AAT for the last couple years and could not be happier, virtually every product is cheaper than the next and my Rep is always good about getting products shipped ASAP. Highly recommend them.

Good Luck!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Turfman3231

Turfman3231 LawnSite Member

I got my first order from Agrium today, they were great!! driver call me a hour or two before he got there and drop the product where i asked to, i going to used this com[pany again, no more helping JDL unloading a pick up truck everything they come out

5. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

What did you get from them? I used them at the start of the season for two pallets called back for another two and it was $6 a bag increase and I was going to have a $60 charge if they off loaded with a pallet jack. The rep was great but what a change from the first load so I went to Harrell's they mixed exactly what i asked for and had it to me in 6 days.

6. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I called Harrells there fert prices were not bad but they wanted $84 for a 2.5 jug of 3 way :laugh:

Charles Cue

7. Falcon50EX

from GA

What's not bad and what did you check into check the price for a case not a split
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Well i buy by the case and bought one jug at $34 less to my door

Charles Cue

9. Falcon50EX

from GA

Name and number if you would please o would like some or maybe others it's
    S
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. CHARLES CUE