ahhhh...mmmmm.....ok

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GreenQuest Lawn, May 4, 2003.

1. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well you tell me, the first pic is a GreenQuest maintained lawn, and the second is my replacement. (I raised their fert price $10/app $50/year)

non1.jpg

2. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

here is a true "circle jerker" LOL

non2.jpg

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

LOL...if I was you I would personally give them a call up or write them a letter and say..."just checking on how your current LCO is. You can always come back to me."

4. Did you show them these photos?

5. hubb

hubb LawnSite Member

What the hell is he mowing with??? Don't tell me its a lawn tractor. This is the kinda **** I just love to see. I would definetly send them these pics just to rub it in their faces if nothing else.
    I had a similar experience with seven apartment complexes that I was doing last year. The lowballer that got me is towing 2 john deere garden tractors with a mini-van. I almost gave up on this business after that. Of course I'm glad I didn't.

6. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

I would mail the 2 pics with a nice letter enclosed. Maybe throw in a reminder about how a potential client of thiers would enjoy the first impression before walking through thier front doors.

Professional is as professional does.

7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Those pictures are truly worth the proverbial thousand words. Stripes look easy but those of us who do it know better. It takes great care, concentration and forethought to make a property look as nice as you did that one.

8. Are you sure you lost it due to the price increase?

Dave

9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Guy must have been well into his second 6-pack...LOL. Bottom half of lawn is mowed horizontally and the top part vertically (or sort of).

10. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

that is beautiful work. sometimes u just got to let them find out for theirselves ,the diff between the good, bad and ugly.
    man did they find ugly.:)