Aiken/Augusta (CSRA) Business for Sale

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by CSRA Landscaping, Jul 10, 2004.

1. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Landscape management business for sale. Grossing about $220k per year, closing rapidly on $300k. Accounts range from Augusta to Aiken. If interested, e-mail me at:
    CSRA.Landscaping@comcast.net
    or PM me.

2. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Bump to top ........

3. lukachuki

lukachuki LawnSite Member

Did you ever sell you business?

Tim
    Aiken

4. Williams Services

Williams Services LawnSite Senior Member

Tim,
    I did - as you can see, I'm back, under a different name. I'm currently working for the DoD, but I'm starting up another landscape management business and already have my first FT guy lined up, waiting on the work to materialize (one of my former employees). He's working FT right now, but he says that I was the best employer he's ever had, so he jumped at the chance to work with me again (thank God!).

Here's what happened - I bought a pie in the sky line and believed that I could do just as well in medical billing with someone else, without putting in nearly the amount of work that I had been putting in. The company turned out to be fraudulent, so that obviously fell through. I went to work doing applications and then put in my resume with the alphabet soup and the DoD called me in May of 05 and I was at work by Nov of 05. So now we're insured, lol. And I can build my company back up, on the side, until it's ready to take me on.

Thanks for asking!

5. acutabove2

acutabove2 LawnSite Member

hey if you know of anyone who is wanting to get out of the business or just willing to sell let me Know we are also available for sub work thx.

6. Williams Services

Williams Services LawnSite Senior Member

What's your email address?

7. acutabove2

acutabove2 LawnSite Member

8. CleanCut5878

CleanCut5878 LawnSite Member

we have been in business for about 7 months now. Doing well just ready for the busy season to start back up.

Thanks

Ronnie

9. Jallal

Jallal LawnSite Member
    from SoCal

It took about 4 years. Sorry for the *incredibly* late reply. You have to factor in that I had no experience when I began & was flying by the seat of my pants the whole time.