Air conditioning?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by BGRANT, Apr 5, 2002.

BGRANT LawnSite Member

I bought my first new car in 1989 for 8300.00.I just bought my 2nd LC 60/lazer Z for 9500.00.The difference is the car had AC.Has exmark ever thought about a enclosed riding area w/ac?
    Just a thought
    Brian Grant. :rolleyes:
  2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Brian! Good choice of mower!

I'll take A/C, as conditioned air?! right? Well now, this time of year in Michigan, the air is pretty "conditioned" isn't it? It's just not nearly as "conditioned" in August, thats all!!

Have fun
  3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

you know... i have seen companies make products that do form an enclosed canopy for various ZTR's. it would use a litte HP but you could probably get a liquid cooled model and run a compresser and condensor off of it.
  4. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

At the speeds of the Lazer Z you should be more worried about heat.....with the wind chill and all from all that air rushing by as you zip across the lawns!!
  5. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

i would have to agree, that aircondition, would only be beneficial to older less able lcos ,that let the young help do the hand work.
    in an out of it, all day would not appeal to me.
  6. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

well i agree and disagree... why let the help have all the fun on the lazer! :D
  7. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

All good points guys,

A/C has been discussed for many years in our industry but like many product innovations our minds are ahead of technology or at least ahead of affordable technology. Then again you never know what all those brainy guys/gals up in engineering will come up with next.

Besides haven't you heard, open air, wind in your face performance models are in right now. Think of it as your little red convertible with big tires, a bucket seat and great handling.

Well maybe that's a strrrrrrrrretch.

BGRANT LawnSite Member

9. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

That's hilarious! Can u imagine what the customers would think?!