Air filter up grade anyone?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Jackman, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Jackman

Jackman LawnSite Member
    from Zone

I have the 60 inch Lazer Z a truly awsome mower I am very happy with every thing except the air filter it plugs too quickly. I am thinking about putting the new style air filter on if possible. Has anyone tried this? All thoughts are appreciated....
  2. jaywpowers9

jaywpowers9 Guest

is it a horz. shaft kohler engine. if it is i am sure you can put the donaldson air filter on and solve any dirt problems. i think the price is around 2oo.oo. we have converted several of the 25 hp to the new filter and a kohler dealer can get it for you. thanks jwp. (exmark dealer)
  3. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Buy it today! It will extend the life of your engine and save time cleaning out filters.
  4. sutliffe

sutliffe LawnSite Member

The commericial air cleaning unit is the only way to go. Get one. About 2-250.00 installed. Good luck.
  5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

The guys are pretty accurate on the price of the new filter kits from what I recall, however pricing is always subject to change. You'll need the engine model and spec number and possibly the serial number off of the engine serial tag. With that you should be able to order the filter kit from your local dealer. They should have a listing of everything you'll need.