Air lift kit for Trimstar 36"

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by ITRY, Aug 27, 2006.

1. ITRY

ITRY LawnSite Member
    from KY

PJ, even though I have a much smaller mower I have the exact same problem as other Hustler owners with stringers and no lift. I was wondering if the Air lift kit that was so successful for Tacoma is available for my Trimstar 36" yet? It would be great to have that kit and not have to double cut any longer. If this kit is available, what is the part #? Thanks.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Have you had your mower back to a dealer? we have not had any complaints on cut on the TrimStars other than yours (maybe one other) that I am aware of.
    The air lift kit is not yet available, and as far as I know we do not have one for the TrimStar's.
    E-mail me I want to know the details of your mower, serial # and the dealer you purchased it from.

Pj

3. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

i have the 36'' mini z and it also has the same problem. ive checked with my dealer and on here for high lift blades. but still get the oem part #s which appear to be low or medium lift blades compared to other blades ive used on my other mower. my dealer is supposed to get in some gators for me to try. bahia always has to be cut twice and the mower will not discharge wet grass. mowed an acre of dew covered grass this morning and it looked like a cow pasture when i was done, due to the huge clumps left everywhere so it also had to be double cut. could there be any kits for this mower in the future?

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

GrassmasterB,
    I am not aware of any kits.
    E-mail me your information, we sell a ton of 36" units in Florida and don't hear complaints on this.
    I will get your information to our regional service representative.

Pj

5. ITRY

ITRY LawnSite Member
    from KY

PJ,
    I am currently mulching with the mower and getting the aforementioned results.
    The serial # is 06031433, and the model # is 927400.
    The dealer is Turfland Equipment in Danville, KY.
    I hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Jeff Roberts

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I just forwarded your information to our regional service manager, he will get with your dealer to get you taken care of.

Pj