AK to CT, why use a car when a lawnmower will do?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncuttinfoo, Sep 6, 2007.

1. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

2. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

I saw this guy on the news today....really funny....he said hit was hit with paint balls....
  3. lawncuttinfoo

says he has seen the worst of the US, people throwing paintballs, beer bottles and diapers at him. He should see what my customers do to me.
  4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I feel sorry for him.
    But what I don't understand is, unless I heard wrong, he's been on that mower since January 2006? When was the last time he met up with his wife? Cause somehow she is pregnant and living in connecticut. So she must have met up with somewhere on his journey, then took off again to wait for him in CT?? :dizzy:
  5. bare spot

bare spot LawnSite Bronze Member

did this guy miss his turn or taking scenic route? think that coverage is from local station,wbre, in ne pa. and conn.'s north from here (if saw that right?, saw video but couldn't get what he was saying to come in to understand) and that arrow of route, takes him right by the state, if started in alaska. after seeing, now i only wished seen local news tonight and if was in town got to see where he was,, (and not to torment)
  6. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

Run, Forest, Run!!!
  7. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

The route seems odd. Well that and other things.
  8. lawncuttinfoo

Looks to me like he was cold and wanted some warmer temps so he went a bit farther south, but I don't think he did that math of milage since he went 3 times the distance he had to go.

Second thought is that his right wheel was underinflated till he fixed it in AZ, finally enabling him to turn left.
  9. bare spot

bare spot LawnSite Bronze Member

driving through town today who do i see out the corner of eye, ya it was him, it was actually his dog that caught my eye. he was at auto store next to where always stop for coffee so when bought coffee picked up a can of alpo xtra chunky for his dog and offered up to him. dude was having gearbox problems, next thing i know there he went, coming to a town near someone.
  10. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

My money is on his wife met up with someone else!:cool2: