1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

alabama (gadsden area) ?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by llama, Apr 17, 2003.

1. llama

llama LawnSite Member

any bama boys here?
  2. 2Sam2233

2Sam2233 LawnSite Member

Good to see more bama boys online. I am about 65 miles west of you. I am in the biz full time. I also have a cousin registered that lives in the Huntsville area.
  3. davesgs75

davesgs75 LawnSite Member

Hay Guys

I am located in Hazel Green. It is in the Huntsville/Madison area.

have any of you Bama guys taken the Pesticide Applicator certification test yet? I was wondering how the test is given. I know of one State that has an open book test. I am trying to study, but it is a lot to remember.
  4. Speedy

Speedy LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Hey just found this site a few days ago. Still doing some reading, so this is my first post. Yep in the Gadsden area.. :D
  5. CHAN

CHAN LawnSite Member
    from AL.

Bama Yeah but long way from Gadsden area. We are located on the Fl. stateline on us231 below Dothan. We have taken the state pest test and u should do good if u study the books they say study from auburn. Send me some rain down here please.
    Catch yall later.
  6. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Hey guys,
    I'm in Cullman Co.
    Live in a small town south of Cullman.
    Hanceville, Home of the Bull Dawgs.
    Do most of my work in the City of Cullman.. Home of the L-Cheepo's.

How yall like all this wet stuff? I am 1 week behind on mowing.
  7. llama

llama LawnSite Member

I actually live in Hokes Bluff. Home of the 2002 State Champions in football and home of the 2003 State Champions in baseball. We do most of our lawns in the Gadsden area (Hokes Bluff, Glencoe, Southside, Rainbow City, Attalla )
  8. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Hey, I am not from AL, but I was there last week... I stayed at a military base in Aniston; it was really nice area.

:blob2: :blob2:
  9. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Hey Dave The Firefighter,
    Anniston....There are some very nice looking commercial properties in the Anniston area. Someone is doing a fine job with Design and Installs.

I run a delivery route through Anniston 5 nights a week And I must agree with you. Nice Town.

Welcome to Alabama.........Come back when you can stay longer.

ROLL TIDE to ya.....
  10. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I live in Hayden, which is about 25 miles from Birmingham, going towards Huntsville.

Lovell's Lawncare