Alabama???

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by hmalexan, Dec 9, 2006.

1. hmalexan

hmalexan LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever taken the the Setting of Landscape Plants and Landscape Design Tests in Alabama? I am taking them in February or March and need any and all advice. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

2. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I took the Pesticide Applicators Test and my brother took the Setting of Landscape Plants. If you contact the Dept. of Ag they will send you the study material. All I can tell you is make sure you study all of the material very well.

3. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

SLP yes........Design no. Do what LLandscape said and youll do OK.

4. hmalexan

hmalexan LawnSite Member

Thanks for the advice so far! One more question. Did you study any book material or did you only study the material the State sent you in the packet? Thanks again for the help!!!

5. o-so-n-so

from Alabama

My study material had hand written things on it like "Know this" and underlined stuff. Everything that it said to know and all the underlined stuff was the test questions. If you study the material and know it....you will pass the test. You need to know the names of 5 books or magazines that you use for reference material. I studied very little and passed on the first testing.

6. hmalexan

hmalexan LawnSite Member

Really...I dont have the hand written notes on my material. Guess they don't do that anymore. You dont by chance still have that laying around do you?

7. o-so-n-so

from Alabama

yep...........:)

8. hmalexan

hmalexan LawnSite Member

Just pm'ed you.

9. kwh22

kwh22 LawnSite Member

do you still have the study material with the hand written notes

10. o-so-n-so