ALCA trade show in Somerset NJ

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ocutter, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Ocutter

Ocutter LawnSite Senior Member

This runs Jan 31st and Feb 1st. Is anyone else in the area going?

2. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Could you provide more information. I may be interested.
    Thanks.

3. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking of going but I don't think I am, I pretty sure I'm going to the one in Secaucus on Feb 24? i think, that one is real big, i went the last two years.

4. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought it was the NJLNA that hosted that show. Didn't know it was the ALCA. I'll probably catch one day of it at least. I'll get the details from the Exhibit Center tomorrow.

5. Ocutter

Ocutter LawnSite Senior Member

OOps my bad, it is the NJNLA that sponsors it. Its being held at the Garden State Exhibit and Convention Center/ Doubletree Hotel. Cost is $45 per person if you want to attend he talks AND trade show. $10 if just the trade show. I'll be dpoing that. Both days are the same except for the talks (different speakers). Call 1-800-314-4836 or 609-291-7070.

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I was gonna go to the Mid Atlantic one in MD., but Somerset is much closer to me.
    Would like more info on the show. Is there a site I can go to for more info? Thanks.

Jonathan E.

7. klite

klite LawnSite Member

Is That somerset in Murser or Somerset County
    Better yet How about directions from NE Philadelphia.

8. wch&g

wch&g LawnSite Member
    from MA

I'd like more info on any trade shows in the north east

Thanks

9. I plan on going. I have the info in hand and you get 2 full days of workshops for only $45. If you are in PA call your local pesticide cop to find out how you can apply this workshop into PA pesticide credits.

It seems this show is geared towards landscape construction and maint. and thats good for I need to put some credits towards my tree license.

If I keep up with my tree license I can always work for one of the big boys making $20 an hour.

http://www.turfnet.com/employment/search_jobs.asp

10. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

gotgetter,
    Call the 609 number that Ocutter posted for info. I'm pretty sure that's the NJNLA.
    Klite,
    I sent you a message about directions. Its Somerset County.