1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Alerting Walker Fans!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scag48, Sep 12, 2000.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I just found a cool thing on the Walker site. If you don't already know this, go to walkermowers.com and at the top of the screen with all of the links go to the bottom and click on WalkerWare. They have a bunch of Walker stuff like hats, jackets, pins, etc.. They also have a diecast model. I ordered the model and got it today. It's pretty cool. The deck flips up, grass bin dumps, the seat and the grass bin clamshell to reveal the engine, the blades turn, it has dual tail wheels, the steering levers and throttle control all move. And the model is the MTGHS with a 20 horse. I thought it was pretty cool and everything on the site is cool so check it out Walker fans, I think you'll like it!:)
  2. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

Where did you find the model on the walker site? I've looked all through the walker ware accessories and can't find the model.
  3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Its good that the model has a 20 hp in it because if it was the 25 it would always be in the shop:)
  4. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I saw the model at a field day.I just about passed out when the told me the price. $80 for a toy mower? You gotta be kidding!

5. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

$80.00!! Ridiculous!!!
  6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

My diecast toy Dixie Chopper with the Jet Engine will beat your Walker toy in a race any day. :D

Oh, BTW, I have a toy DC with the 25 HP Kohler engine and it hasn't blown a head gasket yet. :)

[Edited by Eric ELM on 09-15-2000 at 12:22 AM]
  7. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

Eric where did you get your Dc die-cast model at?Scag I did not see the walker die-cast model on the walker site where on there is it?
  8. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

The price is $30 on there web site NOT $80
  9. slingshot

slingshot LawnSite Member
    from pa

10. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Opinion's very mine is there the best in the business but agian thats MY opinion!!!!!!1