Alex's Lawn and landscaping

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alexs Lawn and Landscapin, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Alexs Lawn and Landscapin

Alexs Lawn and Landscapin LawnSite Member
    from Novi,MI

Hello, My name is Alex Grougan, Im owner of Alex's Lawn and Landscaping here in novi mi. I started my business in 2003 when i was a freshmen in high school. I have been in business for about 6 years now, and service ruffly 120 properties both commerical and residental. We recently changed our mowing equipment over to walker mowers were very excited to start this season. So thats a little about me.

thanks
    alex

ps. my old screen name was mowerboy04

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

welcome!!!!!!!

3. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome..back!

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

wtf you cannot post that then not have equipment pics :laugh:

5. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Hey welcome back what happened to your old account

6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

ill have pics on wensday for you guys

7. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i still have my old account name as you can tell since im posting with it :) i just felt that mower boy sounded kind of childish so i changed it. but haven't really started useing it yet... i should start

8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Oh allright that makes sense, just a thought if you ever are going to post a thread complaining about a coustomer, I would do it on the mowerboy account since your new one is named after your busnises and if a posibal coustomer googled your company name and saw you complaning it could make a difrence in you landind the account. One guy here recently changed his screen name so that would not happen. Just a sugestion

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome back man!