1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

All American Landscaping

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by nylan8888, Jun 19, 2008.

1. nylan8888

nylan8888 LawnSite Member

Any of you guys from Colorado know anything about this company? I have a guy that just moved here from Colorado Springs and is looking for work. He worked for All American for 5 years. I was just wondering what kind of company they are and if I might be in for extensive retraing to get rid of bad practices.

I know I will have to get him changed over from poly to pvc but that shouldn't be a big deal.

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I see them quite a bit, but know absolutely nothing about them. I think they are installing at the new Checker Auto down the road from me.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

He may be used to PVC if he was doing any commercial jobs.

I haven't heard bad of them by anyone.

4. nylan8888

Thanks Dana, I appreciate it.

5. nylan8888

He has 5 years experience doing residential irrigation and hardscapes, 4 years as foreman. Looks like it will be a good fit for us. We have always had to sub out hardscapes of any size due to inexperience. Bilingual also ++

6. jluksic

jluksic LawnSite Member

Correct, saw them at Checkers Friday afternoon making timer adjustments.

7. I guess our bureaucrats were waiting for him at the border and he had to stop in OK state to practice irrigation.