All kinds of pics for you

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by shade tree landscaping, Sep 20, 2008.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Good!

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work, those "voids" lawnfreak is talking about usually just happen when people let there bushes become that overgrown

3. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

with as overgrown as that house was, the customer is lucky it came out looking as good as it did

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures!

5. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

Its obvious you use a Walker, that is why the guys are saying the lines aren't very straight and look a little rough.

6. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

looks good except in the tree behind the pine w/ flowers looks like a lot of muclh volcano? on over grown houses your end pics came out the best they could have w/ what you had to work with

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks Good.

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

yep people love to let stuff over grow like that

9. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

PONYBOY..you don't like the volcano of flowers in the background? no other way to get it to look rite after edging the beds and installing new mlulch. The trees were planted rather shallow (not by me) and thats all I could, although i am open to suggestions As far as the overgrown house, well when you don't have routain maitenence done for years you can't expect perfection the first cut.

DIXIEFERRIS...I know that the lines aren't the straightest, but I dont feel that they look rough, but yes the third wheel in the middle def shows that its a walker.

thanks for the good comments to everyone elese

10. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

it is a small tree dig it up and replant it or sell them a new one tell them this one is not planted correct and should be fixed