1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

All LCO's in Maryland, who are you guys?

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Advanced_Landscaping, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

These are the same guys who mulch for 45- 50 bucks per cu. yard also and most dont have the experiance to do install work. I used to laugh at townhouse mowings then talked to one guy who was doing over a hundred per week and had 10 - 15 that were grouped togather. You dont need alot of bigger more expensive equipment and theres several in one spot. Makes more sense than what we see, everyone goes out here and put out flyers or bangs on door in 1 million dollar plus neighborhoods and wants to mow thier grass for next to nothing. One of the jobs that we bought this winter was being mowed for 55.00 for 3.8 acres. Thats not happening now that we took it over.
  2. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone is MD looking to unload any mowers this summer? Sp. looking for a Z. I picked up 3 large lots (3-5 acre) and I would like to find a Z to use to knock out these lots. I would hope to be able to keep these not only for this season but next also, But until I know for sure I don't want to put out 5-10 K for a new mower that may not be needed next year. Let me know.