All LCO's in Maryland, who are you guys?

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Advanced_Landscaping, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Diamondscapes

Diamondscapes LawnSite Member

Frederick County Headquarters
  2. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

Searching for some hardscape jobs.
  3. MDScpr

MDScpr LawnSite Member

You keep referring to your friend that is a scab, who is it? Why do you think he is a scab?

Just curious, b/c Buckman told me you have done some things that would require an MHIC license - which I don't think you have (according to the DLLR Website) - so just be careful how you refer to your "friends". Not starting anything, but if it is who I think it is, you may be barking up the wrong tree!

• Contractors must display their home improvement license number on all of their home improvement contracts, trucks, and advertisements.
  4. LaurelLawns

LaurelLawns LawnSite Member

I operate in Howard, PG and Fredericksburg, Va
  5. shaughnessylawn

shaughnessylawn LawnSite Member

Pasadena !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

Solo part time since 87', Going full time in 9 weeks. Catonsville area on the Baltimore/Howard County line.
  7. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Hey guys my girlfriend lives in Damascus and I have been thinking about moving there. I t seems like construction is booming. I do gardening and pavers. You guys busy or what? Also without stepping on any toes, what do you guys get a sq. foot for pavers. Where I am I can only get $6.00- $7.00 because of the competition.
  8. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

I live in Eldersburg but my lawns are all in Catonsville. I pressure wash and stain decks I have been networking in my area since I started. I have maxed out the # of lawns I can handle and am concentrating more on pressure washing. I'm part time so I referr work to other LCOs, handymen, tree trimmers, whatever. You better be good though because the people remember my name first when I give out numbers for other services. Networking is a 2 way street and there is plenty of work to go around!!
  9. michael mckeel

michael mckeel LawnSite Member

Hi, I live and work in Carroll County, payup
    2 miles from Keymar, My jobs are mainly in Taneytown, Thurmont, Emmitsburg,
    and some in Woodsboros, Walkersville, and Westminister :sleeping:

YES this is my first post :waving:

It looks like thare are only 2 landscapers from carroll co SO GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR :gunsfirin

10. mickman

mickman LawnSite Member

Well, there are 1/2 million landscrapers in Fredneck County