1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

All leaf rigs and boxes post your pics here!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Nick's Neat Landscaping, Oct 17, 2009.

1. mowingtowing

mowingtowing LawnSite Member

ryansbob

I plan on making something to keep someones pants from getting sucked into the intake. Dont want it too small that it gets clogged up with leaves all the time though. I also want it to be removable so if we are at a job where we need the hose for some reason I can take it off and throw the hose on.

DuallyVette

Can you take a closer picture of your hose swing arm and where it pivots and articulates? That is the only thing I dont like about the Giant Vac, kind of a short hose support arm.

2. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Heres mine this season.
    6x10 Downeaster dump
    16hp billy goat loader

vac.jpg

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands LawnSite Member

looks good.. i got the leaf plow on the stander today so we need to get everything together for a pic sometime soon

4. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Silver Member

That vacuum has been used on that truck since 1998, never a problem. I like it on back of the truck or trailer so that you can back up to the pile, or load from the curb

5. mowingtowing

mowingtowing LawnSite Member

Got two more pictures yesterday. First one is of the "typhoon" in action with semi wet leaves and the next one is of a "shredder ring" I made for the 16hp giant vac leaf vac. I think its more psychological then beneficial.

typhooninactionresized.jpg

giantvacshredderresized.jpg

6. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, It is on a Kenworth Roll-off platform.

7. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

I'd like to see a pic of those ramps folded down.

8. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

love the blower:cool2:. are those harbor freight casters? I've had problems with their bearings and hubs before.

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

just got the box on today.

PICT1135.jpg

10. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

I sold this stuff off last season (whats in the pictures). However, I just bought a new bac-vac for my super z. Tomorrow will be my first official day out with it!

Blower Push.jpg

Dump Trailer.jpg