All leaf rigs and boxes post your pics here!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Nick's Neat Landscaping, Oct 17, 2009.

1. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Ya, check craigslist, there is some really good deals on there. I picked mine up for $100. It's just an 8 horse billy goat, but it runs great!

2. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

here is our new ford with its leaf box....also we just got a DFS Bagger for our Toro G3....the thing is the best buy i have made in years

100_0235.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0232.jpg

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

hey man nice rig!!!! i remember you saying you were going to get a new 350 when i talked to you.

your old one is still working good for me.

4. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

We dont take the leaves. The town comes and gets em. We just put them on the curb.

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Here are a couple of ours.

100_5477.jpg

100_5478.jpg

100_0279.jpg

100_0278.jpg

648584350113_0_BG.jpg

6. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Get ready for that to change, from what I've heard they are getting rid of this because it's cause problems with the sewers getting blocked. I know one town made it illegal for contractors to put leaves in the street and are giving tickets for it.

7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yup, in my town you were used to be able to put the stuff in the street... They changed it last year... But the towns surrounding us can still put it in the street... go figure..

8. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

You have any pics of the back of the leaf box? I am interested in the back door and how your vac. hooks up.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The one in the first picture or two looks like its pretty dangerous. Is it held by just the 2x4 and bolted to the pine or what?

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

I thought it looked odd too...being held up with wood and all.