All leaf rigs and boxes post your pics here!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Nick's Neat Landscaping, Oct 17, 2009.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

wow that one sick truck is it a diesel ?, is that the 08' ford listed in your sig on plowsite ?

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

The 2x4 is just there so that it does not bounce. The loader is being held by the factory tailgate bracket. Behind the 2x10s is an oak 4x4 frame. I will take some pics of it. It can actually be used without the extra brace in the back and the strap, I just put them on for extra stability with our crappy roads. OH, before somebody asks. That same box has mesh stapled to all the walls from the inside. We put the large mesh tarp over the outside of the frame to cover the top. I do not want to hear that everything is going to fall out...lol

3. groundscarepro

groundscarepro LawnSite Member

Here's one of our ex-muni. 30 yard loaders. They are animals 85 hp ford diesels.

4. groundscarepro

groundscarepro LawnSite Member

pic didn't load . tryin again

108.jpg

5. Nick's Neat Landscaping

Nick's Neat Landscaping LawnSite Member

I dont know if it's me but that box looks HUGE!! But i Know that FORD can take it Hahah! Keep the pics coming!

6. GreenmanCT

GreenmanCT LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

i made this today, had to do something since it rained all day.

13357_700410754161_9028092_42387721_8175065_n.jpg

7. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Incredible machine, we have the lct6000 and the lct650, but I would like to get rid of them and get some self contained units. How well does that pull loaded?

8. Nick's Neat Landscaping

Do you pull that/those with the kodiak??
    Im thinking about one of those self contained units.
    Since i just got my '08 kodiak (for winter/plowing) Its really a shame i only use it in the winter though.

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

nick lets see some pics of the kodiak? what kind of plow did you put on it?

10. Nick's Neat Landscaping

I dont have any pics of the Kodiak or action shots yet. But i have a 8 ft Boss V plow on it now but what im about to do is, get a 9 ft and put it on the Kodiak and put the 8 ft on the Isuzu that my buddy has. The Kodiak Is a BEAST! We plow subs. like its nothin' in the Kodiak! :weightlifter:The Isuzu Sucks because it has only rear wheel drive.