All leaf rigs and boxes post your pics here!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Nick's Neat Landscaping, Oct 17, 2009.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

so its a 4500 or a 5500? 4x4 i take it? did you buy it new?

2. Nick's Neat Landscaping

Nick's Neat Landscaping LawnSite Member

Its a 4500 4x4 '08 and NEW!

3. P.Services

what kind of body on it? those things look bad a$$ !!!

bet she was in the 50k range eh?

4. Nick's Neat Landscaping

haha you know it..
    I got the crew cab and regular Box didnt want another dump. Amazingly if i remember correct the dump was going to be a little cheaper though!

Look just like this different color though
    [​IMG]

5. P.Services

you just lost me........ that thing is a sack of crap in my book. what a waste of money just to be able to haul around a trailer. That truck wont move any more snow then my 2500hd duramax.

6. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

yea, i agree. I dont see the point. According to your sig you have a 16 inch trailer anyhow. I am sure you mean 16' though. Unless your hauling a car carrier (and a 3500 dual can as well) i dont see the point. Its a big loss. But to each their own.

7. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Here is ours

trailer 011.JPG

8. Nick's Neat Landscaping

Ok you guys may be right but i got a great deal on the truck from a buddy, and thats also my personal truck so it just nice! and you may be right...that other trucks can do the same job but i just wanted something big and that truck also holds my Sprayer in the winter...Really i wouldn't want any other truck of mine too heave for any other truck. I Can put 2 pallets of sod in there and it wont drop a Inch! And i can pull my camper with it!!!!!!!!
    :waving: Not to sound rude or anything but "i Love my truck!" :cool2: haha

9. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Post a pic of it....instead of one off the web. :nono:

I would like to see it!:)

10. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

It's a beautiful truck...:drinkup: I think some on here that make the "crap" comments are just jealous...and yes...this is the internet where a$$holes are a dime a dozen...snide comments about someone else's business just enforces that. Enjoy that monster!! :drinkup: