All leaf rigs and boxes post your pics here!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Nick's Neat Landscaping, Oct 17, 2009.

1. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Hope that wasn't to me....I was not tryin to be rude.

2. Nick's Neat Landscaping

Nick's Neat Landscaping LawnSite Member

Ok one this is Sooooo off topic (just by one person) haha just playing! but yes I will try to remember to get some pics... I just got to remember to!

3. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Remember to get some pics!

4. thu cutting edge

thu cutting edge LawnSite Senior Member

here is one of mine

leaf truck.jpg

leaf truck.jpg

5. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

Finally someone with a setup like ours is it a 16' or 18' we have 6'6' high walls on ours and love it volume is great how long does it take to fill it up we pull 1 to 2 loads a a day with ours .

6. thu cutting edge

its 18ft. with 6 guys blowing and 3 sucking up we can do 4-5 loads a day. but thats after i have the guys get in and smash it down. now thats the accounts that are close to where i dump. if there far away its only like 2-3 loads.

7. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

ok i got how your loads are so high i take it that most of the northern guys just blow the leaves to the roads and then vac them up . we mulch then bag and dump out at the road then vac up the mess ...... we get more materials in the load but you guys move to the next job faster i guess .
    when we haul leaves we may be on 1 job 20 miles out of office all day and to run it 3-4 times a day would become costly

8. thu cutting edge

we blow to the curb line or in piles. to mulch them then dump then suck up is to much. so we are out a lot faster than.

9. crp2006

crp2006 LawnSite Member

DSC01218.jpg

6 x 12 hawke dump with 18hp billy goat

DSC01218.jpg

10. Greenboy24

Greenboy24 LawnSite Senior Member

Here is ours...2005 f550 with an 18hp Billygoat...

IMG_1591.jpg