all my blowers are gone.............

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by eliahwoodcutter, Nov 22, 2006.

1. eliahwoodcutter

eliahwoodcutter LawnSite Member

hey guys , i live in Beltsville ,Maryland.
    last week when i waked up i realized that i have been robed.
    almost had a hard attack

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. A.D Services

A.D Services LawnSite Member

sorry about your stuff i hope you can find them, but on another side it is partly your fault by leaving them out side in the open inviting theives to steal your stuff. you should probably invest in a locking shed or bin or something. i would never leave my stuff outside like that
  3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

uuuggghhh what a way to start the morning.
    do you normally leave your stuff out like that all the time, or was this just a one time thing leaving the blowers out?
  4. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

got all my blowers and weedwackers stolen while working at a house. I know how you feel. Sorry for the loss
  5. howardsells2000

howardsells2000 LawnSite Senior Member

Been there, I know how you feel. Sorry about your loss.
  6. eliahwoodcutter

eliahwoodcutter LawnSite Member

well , i do have a shed .
    but that night when i came home i parked my truck behind my house, which i fought it is safe. then i parked the other car in front of it so nobody get to it.
    and that pushing blower it is very heavy, it takes two persons to put it on the truck.and by the way my driveway it is kind of far from the street .
    it must to be somebody that new what;s going on to my house.
    the reason i didn't put them in the shed it is because i was tired ,and have nobody help me take the blower of the truck or put it back in the morning.
    bottom of line you not safe anywhere.
    i called the police and they said that it is no way to get them.
    it is very frustrating to know you cant get no help from authority's .
    they make shoot everything that move on your propriety, even it is a leaf, shoot them all................
    sorry for my English , i am a Russian guy !!!!!!
    :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
  7. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry about your bad luck,that is why insurance is always a good idea,ya just never know what will happen.
  8. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

does anyone know of any gps units that were small enough to be attached to blowers, and mowers and such? I would be interested in this...something I could track maybe like my cell phone. I wouldn't mind paying for the devices and some testing really. My trailer, truck, 2 mowers, 4 blowers, truck loader, even push mowers and trimmers could use this.
  9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry for the loss. Will your insurance pick-up the tab for everything?
  10. ozd12005

ozd12005 LawnSite Senior Member

That s*cks, I had mine stolen off the trailer this season