1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

All of Petr51488's Equipment..

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Petr51488, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Heres a few pics of my equipment and trailer all loaded up. What do you guys think?

all equipment.JPG

equipmentr 2.JPG

trailer 2.JPG

trailer 33.JPG
  2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I think you need to get it dirty! but seriously for being 17 you should be proud of yourself.
  3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Petr, Nice setup but, one suggestion take that JD trimmer and toss it in the trash and get yourself a real trimmer. I had one like that I mainly used it as a stick edger but it was too d@mn heavy and did'nt have the power I needed so I went out and got a Stihl FC110. More recently I bought a Shindaiwa T230 to replace an Echo SRM230. Look into Red Max, Shindaiwa and if you find you like them look into Echo ect.But, if you do buy an Echo go to a dealer stay away from HD. Also you could look at other brands like Stihl,Cub Commercial,Husqvarna,Maruyama and even JD's pro stuff. What I said is just a suggestion nothing more.
  4. Petr51488

from NJ

I know about the trimmer lol Its deff not the best of my equipment, but so far ive had zero problems. I will be buying a stihl FS110. Its going on its third season so, i can't complain. I only paid 80.00 for it. But thanks, i will be getting the stihl.. I hear great things so far.. - Peter
  5. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

what kinda truck are you pulling that trailer with?
  6. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome setup Peter, just stay in school and don't let your business make your grades slip.
  7. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

Very nice, and congrats!
  8. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up.One thing I would consider unless I don't see it is a vent on sides or top of trailer to help with venting fumes...
  9. Petr51488

from NJ

I have a 1999 Chevy Silverado. V8 with the long bed.

Yea, i don't think the guy gave me an option for vents. ITs not really a problem, As soon as the door and the back gate are open, it airs out within secconds. So its not that bad yet.

As for grades, their doin good.. I work my a$$ off the 1st 3 marking periods (NO work) so i can slip a little in the last. Im a senior in highschool now, so i will be getting senioritis in a few weeks. Anyone knows what that is will understand.. LOL i got accepted to the college of my choice and things are doing well for me and the business. - Peter P.S. thanks for the compliments!
  10. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Looks great! How many accounts do you have?