All Of You North Carolina Guys

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by MMLawn, Dec 20, 2005.

1. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Don't forget that your Applicators License has to be renewed by 12/31 :waving:

I renewed mine a tad over a week ago and got them in the mail yesterday.

2. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Don't forget that your Applicators License has to be renewed by 12/31
    This only applys to guys that have a license, if your unlicesed please disregard and go about your illegal treatments

3. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Does cowboy apply in North Carolina? No offense to Mike,but I hope the hell he does,and has abandoned my state :dizzy: :dizzy:

4. MMLawn

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at Mac and Bill!!!!!

5. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the reminder. Guess I need to remember where I put the notification.... :)

6. MMLawn

Yeah, remember the reminder notice :)

but you can also download one from the AG site if you can't Avery.

7. shiveslandcsaping

shiveslandcsaping LawnSite Member

whats that web address lol i need to downlaod mine

8. MMLawn

9. countyline

countyline LawnSite Member

MMLawns,
    Just to add to your post because some don't know or understand. Your cert. does not have to be renewed by 12/31, as long as the paperwork and money is sent in before you began your mowing season. In other words if you don't plan to mow till March you don't have to send everything in till 4 weeks before, to process. But it can be renewed after 12/31, for more info. you can call your local exten. office...

10. MMLawn

That's not really true. What you are doing is putting off paying the $50.00 renewal fee because you won't need it during the winter months is all that is. Legally the license expires on 12/31 of each year and legally you are not licensed after that date until you pay and renew. So, just because you maybe not be using them why even bother with waiting til March? I mean dang, it's only $50