ALL PRO GREENS Joins lawnSite and Brings Insider Secrets Forum

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Please welcome ALL PRO GREENS to They can be found in the Product Showcase at and they also have their own forum located on the home page of the site. Be sure to check them out....

The All Pro Greens “Insider Secrets” forum of synthetic golf greens is where landscape professionals can discuss every aspect of the business from estimating, profit margins, design, proper installation techniques, online certification training class, marketing strategies & tactics, advertising, and more.

Visit their site at today!
  2. allprogreens

allprogreens LawnSite Senior Member

All Pro Greens: Less Work - More Profits

Thank you for giving All Pro Greens the opportunity to have our own "insider Secrets" forum.

If any contactors receive "Lawn & Landscape" or "Turf" magazines, look for our 24 page full-color "Golfscaper" magazine in the Oct issue. This is the only synthetic golf greens magazine for landscape contractors in the country.

Our "Golfscaper" magazine covers:
    • Certification Training Classes
    • Install Techniques To Save You Time & Money
    • Marketing Programs To Grow Your Business 10 X
    • Strategies To Cut Your Advertising Budget In HALF

If you would to get more information about synthetic golf greens just order an information packet or view the "Golfscaper" magazine online:

Don't forget the checkout our "Insider Secrets" forum in the Manufacturer Sponsored Forums

Thanks for your support

All Pro Greens

3. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Does it occur to anyone else that installing fake grass is probably not what you want to promote on a website that is primarily attended by people who mow grass? Its kind of like the blacksmith/horseshoe guy advertising that newfangled horseless carriage. I have already lost one account to fake lawn. I don't expect my business to go under but I still don't like the stuff.
  4. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually I ordered the free info for contractors. I like the idea and hope to start some installs next year. Few questions though: #1 The sample of the turf I got in the mail didnt seem like it would give a true ball roll like a real putting green. The grass seemed to long. On the video near the last step of the install, it shows the infill being swept in, is this what make the turf more realistic in length and ball roll? #2 Can I get the hands on certification training closer to my home town then rindgold Georgia? #3 How many referrals can I expect on average from All pro greens?
  5. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this a joke? Why would anyone involved in commercial mowing and maintenance be interested in fake grass?
  6. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

They are not selling fake grass to replace an entire existing lawn, they are selling fake grass for a small private putting green. If there is a good market for it which there is in my area it would be a nice add on and a good chance to upsell on additional landscaping. Average green installed is probably around 12' x 26' So unless your target market has has a lawn that is 312 sq ft or less I wouldnt worry about "losing mowing accounts due to fake grass"
  7. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

My thinking is that a fake putting green will look very out of place when everthing else is dormant. Also, this sticky should not be on the mowing and maintenance forum. there is nothing to mow or maintain once the thing is installed. I do agree that there probably is money to be made installing these, just no money to be made maintaining.
  8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I installed one 5 or so years ago.

My biggest issue is if the customer wants a larger size, you have to splice two rolls of carpet together.

If they only want 12' wide, your OK.

Gotta have some skills to join two sections and not be able to tell there's a joint.

Other than that....nice product.
  9. allprogreens

Thanks for ordering our info packet
  10. allprogreens

Most of our business is selling synthetic golf greens. We do sell alot of synthetic grass lawn turf on the west coast where water restrictions apply. Here is an example of what you can make putting in a synthetic putting green. On a 12' x 30' green or 368 sq. ft., you can profit $2600.00 for two guys - 1 day of work.

Many of contractors that sell our greens are small companies of 10 or less employees that are competing with every high school kid w/ a pickup truck and a lawn mower. This product allows you to specialize and offer a niche product. It allows you to seperate yourself from your competition in your local marketplace. And it allows you to reach a customer base you may have never been able to reach w/ the traditional mowing service.

We are not selling a putting green - we are selling a 24/7 putting and chipping practice facility that can be enjoyed by the whole family.

This product wouldn't hurt you business - it can only enhance it

Check out the "Contractor Section" of our website to learn more:

All Pro Greens