ALl Probe's now shipping with 20w Mr-16

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Jun 19, 2008.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

This is just to let you guys know that our very popular Probe and Probe-OSM will now be shipping with 20w BAB Mr16 lamps instead of the previous 35w FMW. We made this change for a few reasons but one of them being that customers regularly make this request upon ordering.

Let me know if you any questions regarding this change!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Bout freakin time. Do you know how many uship FMW's I have laying around the shop now ? Lets put it this way. I doubt I will be ordering any FMW's this year.

3. JoeyD

I should have been clear...All probes order will come with 20w BAB lamps unless your Billy Bradford, then you will still get 35w FMW's!! LOL

4. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Put ESX's in his Joey. That way he can't complain about not getting 20 watters.

5. JoeyD

I think I may just do that to the ol ball buster!

6. Pro-Scapes

Hey now. Man you gotta email tim and clue him in on the stunt we pulled on Ashley 121 tree lights gottta come down NOW lol

7. JoeyD

8. Pro-Scapes

Just a thought. Why not have dist stock the bulbs loose and slip the lamp of choice into the box for the contractor ?

9. JoeyD

That is possible but it is clearly up to the dist. to do. We have it built in our price list now that you can order without lamps or without wire, or without both.

10. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

OK, I am going to have to hear the the tree light story.