All right here is some more on the redmax Eb8000

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, Jul 16, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

I talked to my redmax dealer yesterday and ask him if he new any thing about the new eb8000. According to my dealer its gonna be more powerful. When they list air volume on the Eb7000 series they rate it at where the air enters the nozzle, on the eb8000 its rated at the end of the nozzle. Which means instead of 730cfm at the top, your gonna get a full 730cfm at the tip. And its gonna be strato charged too. He said the air speed should be around the same. According to him he expects to have them in with in 30 days. So keep your fingers crossed redmax fans and hope they deliver to our expectations.

:cool2:

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

we need a smiley that drools!!!!!!

3. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I have an eb7001rh Redmax and anything more powerful would only come in handy for leaves. If I ever need a blower with more power than my 7001, I'll buy a Little Wonder.

4. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Yep that exactly what I want it for. I dont know about you but in the fall the wind is always blowing the wrong way and there always those damn bushes or landscaping the leaves want to blow under and hide,and they always seem to be wet. Then there are those dammn acorns and pine needles. All right I dont want to go on because this is reminding me how much I hate fall and Im getting depressed

5. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Someone on here already has an 8000, I can't remember his screen name though.