All Star Lawn Care 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jdutcher003, Apr 27, 2011.

1. jdutcher003

jdutcher003 LawnSite Member

My mower is a 2009 snapper pro 200x and these are a couple stripe pictures. I do not have a stripe kit on the mower and I think the mower stripes pretty well without one. I will try and get pictures of equipment soon too and some more work pictures.

photo.jpg

photo (2).jpg

2. jdutcher003

couple more. Thats all for now I will take more soon. These are all from my phone so they may not be the greatest

photo (3).jpg

photo (4).jpg

3. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

I envy you guys with those awesome northern grasses. Growing up (12y/o or so) I always though people in New York didn't have lawns at all. Just concrete everywhere haha, but anyway, I'd of though that a mower with a "striping kit" had done that.

Just goes to show some of these mower companies set their stuff up right from the get go.

Your work speaks for itself, very nice man.

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice work!

5. eelawnandlandscape

eelawnandlandscape LawnSite Member

how you like all this rain up here man our mowers are tearing everything up when you get those done

6. jdutcher003

Yeah the rain does suck pretty bad. I have been leaving a few marks on some of the lawns, but those ones in the pictures are pretty much never wet. I just cut those earlier in the week when it wasnt raining. The rain is killing us though

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Not too shabby man.

8. eelawnandlandscape

eelawnandlandscape LawnSite Member

Looks great tho man hey it looks like next week will be good tho
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. jdutcher003

Thanks goldpro!

Yeah looks like next week should be clear for atleast 4 days! I have seen enough rain for the entire months of april and may in just april alone!

10. jdutcher003

one stripe pic and some mulch pictures. I have a bunch of mulch jobs next week and edging too so I will try and get some pictures up of those next week

photo (5).JPG

photo (6).JPG

photo (7).JPG

photo (8).JPG

photo (9).JPG