All the bugs seem to be fixed on Lawnsite.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Mar 16, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

If you had a signiture link that didn't work before, it will work now. If you changed your signiture when the \\\ problem was going on, you can fix it now and use quotes again if you want. I just wanted to let you know of the BUG Fix. :)

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

We'll see about that! Isn't it
    Wasn't it
    cool
    how many.............25" oh yes it was.

3. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont/t think it/s all fixed. 27////30/// 40 inches = 40/// sorry had too =)

4. jrodgers

jrodgers LawnSite Member

Just saw a cochroach crawl across my screen are you sure its fixed?

5. Eric ELM

Make sure it is off of your monitor before shooting it with the 12 guage.

After I posted this, I noticed that the icons that you can click next to, do not work now. I let Pierre know about this.

Opps, now I see they are working again. He must of fixed them. Yea :D

6. Eric ELM

Now you are wondering, how did I edit that without it showing I edited this. In the control panel, it is set for 2 minutes that you can edit your post without it showing up that you edited your post. Between 2 minutes and 1 hour, it shows up that you edited it. Just thought I would pass this on to you.

7. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like the bug isn/t dead yet!!! Raid!!!!

8. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Did the fixes make the response faster? In past days, the response has been very sllllooooowwww. But, last night, and this morning, it is much quicker, at least for me.

Something in the fixes must have disabled the animated icons - yea!!!! Those animations were killing my PC. The blinking eyes, flames from the envelopes, etc, may be cute, but they were killing me. Glad to see they are gone. Thank you!

The next target, the animated ads .... oh well, bills have to be paid.

9. Eric ELM

Roger:
    Sometime this weekend or Monday, Lawnsite will be moved to a bigger server. This should speed up Lawnsite. It was moved 3 weeks ago, but as most know, we ran into problems and it was moved back to the old server. :(

10. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Does this mean that I should get a big dose of LS, just in case I won't be able to get a LS fix for a few hours?