all you open trailer guys???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CURB APPEAL NC, Jan 6, 2005.

1. CURB APPEAL NC

CURB APPEAL NC LawnSite Member

Where do you keep your bp blower(s) with an open trailer to keep them secure, safe out of the weather. I am setting up my trailer and this is the only thing im having a prob. with. I just bought the redmax 8000 and need a place to store it from THIEVES!

2. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

There is a company call trimmer trap that makes all kinds of racks and security items for lawn trailers. If you do a search for trimmer trap Im sure it will find their web site. It is probably www.trimmertrap.com

3. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

put an lockable expanded metal box across the front of you trailer for gas cans, trimmer line, water jug, bp blowers, etc.

4. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

5. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

Well I'm A little differant than most as I pull my 14ft trailer with a chevy express van so I keep all the hand held stuff in the van, have a bench seat in back for my workers and everything. Nothing but mowers on my trailer. Works great for me.

6. andersonmowing23

andersonmowing23 LawnSite Member

I put everything in the back of the truck. Built my own holder, works perfect nothing moves holds my bp blower and two weedeaters and two cycle gas can

7. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

We use TrimmerTrap racks, they make lockable racks for blowers and trimmers.

8. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I also use trimmer trap for BP and trimmers. They have a place for a small lock which works great for short periods away from trailer. Equipment is stored inside at night.

9. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I use a rack from Buyers products and it can be locked. Last year the truck I used had a camper shell on it and if it started to rain i put all the handheld equipment in it and then at night it is stored in a building

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I built this rack for my trailer last year. I keep blower locked up in there...with tool box.

Finished storage rack (2).jpg