1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

alldayRJ's picture thread

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by alldayrj, Apr 11, 2012.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Home advisor won't let me sign up for anything but grass cutting. Apparently we need a home improvement license to plant a flower lol. Our license is ridiculously hard to get as well
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Yea it took me months to get licensed in one county, 5 mins in another. I have 40+ reviews on HA and I'm listed on the directory so if they are serious buyers they usually go with me. Most guys have 5 reviews tops.

I think i want two chutes on the tailgate. Obviously you can't just put the body sky high and let it rip, but will i run into problems with the fold down sides not supporting the rear vertical member the tailgate mounts to? I look at trucks every day and don't see many with fold down sides and chutes, its usually one or the other.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I would think you would be fine with your solid corners. If you we're worried about it maybe reinforce the side latches
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. alldayrj

I love picstitch
    design to reality
    [​IMG]
    before and after
    [​IMG]
    walkway, excuse the lighting. YES DVS, I will be going back for finished pics when the grass grows in
    [​IMG]
    the pool
    [​IMG]

5. alldayrj

small but tough patio. trapped between the driveway, inside corner of the house, and garage. also ground a monster stump out of the yard that equaled 3 yds of chips
    Also to make it more fun, she wanted a 75/25% mix of bluestone blend to onyx natural with XL bluestone pieces randomly throughout. not washed down yet
    [​IMG]

6. alldayrj

New vinyl. Now I know how people get addicted to tattoos. All day!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work, nice pics. Thanks for posting! I need to start posting pics too. Usually to damn tired by days end.

8. alldayrj

Thanks man. Technology makes it easy to do in bed, otherwise I wouldn't do it either lol.
    Here's some randoms
    Concrete patio repair. Needed new filter boxes installed
    [​IMG]
    New jackhammer deploying from the truck winch
    [​IMG]
    Stoop got hit by a car. Rebuilt it today and will be setting stone tomorrow. Finished pics soon
    [​IMG]

9. big daddy b

big daddy b LawnSite Member

I still love that truck, the new vinyl looks awesome. That truck winch is a great idea too, did you add that on?

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome work.
    Posted via Mobile Device