alldayRJ's picture thread

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by alldayrj, Apr 11, 2012.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Stillwater, it's just one of those plastic outdoor storage boxes. I should have grabbed pics of the other side of the patio. Outdoor 40" tv, massive grill and granite table with a generator compartment underneath. Pales in comparison to some stuff people post on here but it's on the high end of jobs I've been on.

You got it devious

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the screen shots...in Realtime , do you design the house, use a pic, use a standard template home that is similar? If any of those...How would you draw up something like McDonald's to landscape?
    Steve

3. alldayrj

I draw the house, its very fast and by the time you do 3 or 4 you will be pretty good. Have you ever used cad?
    Just pull the relative dimensions and plot it out. I'm not sure what would be different about doing a mcdonalds besides having a sign or logo.

I just signed up for The Blue Book for masonry and interlocking pavers so hopefully we can pull some commercial work this winter and in the future. I'm excited since the only commercial stuff I've done is concrete.

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I know you know better then to let the downspouts pour out right on the patio!!!!

5. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

OH. MY. GOD.

Good eye Rusk-A-Roni!

Oh well. you know, that's how thou Craigslist Contractors roll :dancing:

6. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Eh.? .. Ah....now you tell me.....

7. alldayrj

You goons fail at reading. It's IN CAPS. Go back and then I will accept an apology

8. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

THE GUTTER IS GOING TO BE REROUTED DO NOT FEAR.....

To be honest I didn't read I Just looked at the pictures. Thank god I am not one of the goons that comented on the gutter.

9. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

I'm on a phone, so can't see the pics, but if memory serves me correctly.....it was two different jobs like that.

10. alldayrj

My phone shows pics, it's really smart. You have a weird way of apologizing Dev. That was 2 years ago and you called me on it, haven't done it since.

It's all good Stillwater