alldayRJ's picture thread

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by alldayrj, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Lookin good RJ. I just subscribed. The international is really nice!!

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks guys. I have a ton of pics to add, got really busy up until christmas, weathers nice tomorrow too so im banging out a concrete walkway. Maybe ill get the pics up this week.

Taneli, the international changed my life. I get so much more work done faster not looking for tools and forgetting stuff. A quarter of the time setting up and cleaning up. Hit the truck at 7am monday and leave for work right away.

Plans for 2014, getting a 1.5ton mini ex this week, completely redo the website, new shirts, step up my sales and advertising game. Hoping to add a ctl or hooklift truck by 2015 or at least a dump trailer.

3. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

RJ, it was good to meet you at the etw open house. I just glanced through your pictures here, and you do some really nice work. Best of luck in 2014.

4. alldayrj

Thanks jason you too. All the best. You know how to reach me if you need anything.

Made a company instagram today, rjfalconemasonry

Also heres what ive been doing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

definitely a fan of the international! What did that beast run you?

6. alldayrj

Ill text it to you, dont want to hurt my resale!
    Followed through on one of my winter goals, this little guy is ready to get to gettin once we can see the ground again. Got a 30 day warranty and it spent it all sitting under the snow
    [​IMG]

7. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Hope you saved a few bucks for the thumb!

8. alldayrj

Waiting for my final snow checks but theres more in the forecast!!!! Ready to get to work here, have some small stuff sold. How you doin up north?

9. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Workin on three pool projects at the moment and some other smaller stuff, hard sell this year. Cold as hell though and no relief in site, likely end of April start for us this year.

10. HHlandscaping

HHlandscaping LawnSite Member

Looks good. I'm ready for the spring myself also.....(just followed on Instagram too )