I get stung by something every year. Usually it's when I run over an underground yellow jacket nest (three times last year). Nothing ever happens except I scream and run like a baby and the spot swells up a bit. Then this year I got stung by a wasp, and within 15 minutes my entire body was covered in red itchy bumps, and my chest started hurting. Ended up going to urgent care and got three shots (so it's like I was stung four times!) Now I have to get epi pen and that sort of stuff. Makes me worry about this career. Anyone else have this problem? This is such a bad career choice it seems now that I know I'm allergic.