1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Allergies

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DalesLanscaping, May 17, 2013.

1. DalesLanscaping

DalesLanscaping LawnSite Member

Is it just me or are my Allergies just REALLY bad this year! I can not shack them like normal. Been in the business a long time and I can not remember a worse beginning with my allergies.

Anoyone else in the boat with me?

2. Grass887

Grass887 LawnSite Member

Zyrtec + Flonase.

3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

They have been kicking my butt this year also. It has been much worse than normal.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jones68

jones68 LawnSite Senior Member

mine have been killin me

5. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

I only started getting allergies 2 years ago. Would take some zyrtec and two days later i was good for the year.

This year i have been battling it for 2 weeks straight...

6. Four_Seasons

Four_Seasons LawnSite Member

Sucks for me because I have really bad allergies and live in one of the worst states. Just gonna have to break down and go get shots. :/

7. 32vld

32vld LawnSite Gold Member

Allergy's are the worst this year for two people I know and myself.

8. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

yes they are worse this year, its not the grass so much, its the pollen from the trees...i was taking claritin d for about 7 years, then it stopped working, then i was taking zertec with a decongestive in it, now i take allegra d. and it works good, but i wanna see if and how much something more long term like getting a shot every 3 months or something would cost and see how well that works.

9. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Yeah I know the feeling guys

10. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

Well considering how much we spend on a months worth of these medications a shot will probably be cheaper, atleast you think it would be lol.