allready geting junk

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Frontier-Lawn, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i have oreder info from lawn eqip makers in my bizz name and today i get a netjets flyer in the mail for Frontier Lawn & Landscape :confused: what gives :angry: :angry: since when can a lawn guy or need to give them $100,000 to own part of the jet to fly any time any were?

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Dude! You really need to make your posts readable!!!
    I have NO idea what your post is about.

3. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

I guess they expect you to do REALLY WELL. :cool: Don't get mad, take it as a message of encouragement!

For those who don't know, NetJets is kind of like a time-share company, but instead of condos or vacation homes, you buy part of a corporate jet, at your disposal whenever you need it. When you're going to do Trump's lawn, you need to arrive in the appropriate vehicle.

Eric

4. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I agree. The only thing I understood is you tried to order something.

5. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

When I go to cut Trump's lawn, I have several options, usually I go with the stretch Hummer limo pulling the enclosed trailer...The Donald loves it...LOL

6. Frontier-Lawn

i have ordered info from lawn eqip makers in my bizz name already, and today i get a netjets flyer in the mail for Frontier Lawn & Landscape. what gives. since when does a lawn guy need a privet jet to fly any time any were?

7. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

Didn't you already ask this question?

I guess I don't understand what you're upset about. It's a fact of life/business that every time someone gets your name and address that they're probably going to sell it to whoever forks over the dough. I don't see it as a big deal. If I don't want to read the ad, I toss it. Every day I get catalogs from people I've never heard of. They end up in the circular file.

Take a deep breath, chill out, and worry about something that matters.

Eric

8. boxoffire

boxoffire LawnSite Member

Dang, they must think you are gonna get RICH! Pro golfers use those time share netjets to fly all over during the season. 100K sounds about right.. :rolleyes:

9. Frontier-Lawn

rite someone knows what im saying,
    And yes granted it would be nice for vacations......not wating inline at the airport or all the body/ lugage searches either.

10. lottlawncare

lottlawncare LawnSite Member

what? you guys don't have jets?...wierd