almost 2 months into season, anyone losing weight?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, May 16, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

well, its about 7 weeks into the season. hows the work effecting u guys? the first 2-3 weeks, i was draggin my butt. now, im 12 lbs lighter, running circles around my 22 yr old helper, and feeling strong as a mule. im a bad man

2. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

I wish ...need to lose a few pounds. Just drive around and sit in the office now.

3. bobbygedd

from NJ

hey, i think im on to something. that guy made alot of money selling an excercise plan called "sweatin to the oldies". i think ill call mine "sweatin to the mower"

4. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I"m trying to gain wieght, I gained 2lbs over the winter but lost it the first week of work.

5. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been making a point to lose some gut this season. No fast food:( no beer:mad: and lots of veggies and water. The pounds are FALLLING off. I have lost close to 12 pounds in 7 weeks. I am feeling good. I used to be tired at the end of the day, now I am completely full of energy at bedtime. I like it.

6. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Ya thought about putting a help wanted ad in the paper ...Want to lose weight call...

7. bobbygedd

from NJ

NO BEER???? have u lost it? or, are u drinking something stronger.......two things i gotta have=small lawns and cold beer.

8. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

I love beer. The problem is that ever since I past 30 years old every beer or cheesburger goes straight to my gut. Don't worry though, Memorial day I will probably go off my plan.

9. I really dont lose weight but really tone it.I go from a 240lbs at a 36inch waist to a 240 and a 34 waist.The winter holidays with all the sweets and gravies do me in.But nothing like sweating and 90 plus heat and working your tail off from dusk till dawn.But as indy weekend approaches I will sure lift a few ice cold rolling rocks at least I hope so:D

10. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Lost 15 lbs. so far. I have cut the junk from my diet too.