Almost finished with my flyer project!!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by walker-talker, Jan 10, 2005.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Well....it's coming to end soon. I have only 4 modification request to these flyers and that should wrap things up. One, as you will notice, he mispelled "overseeding" on the front. The other alterations are minor...like email address and such.....just text. Any last words of advice? In another thread somebody mentioned that "2 free mowings" was too many. Well, I am doing 3 and really don't feel I am over-doing it. Anyway...what do ya think?

Final Front.jpg

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

And....here is the other side. As you noticed, I wanted the front side to attract new mowing customers. The other side is targeted at getting more scalping clients.

Final Back.jpg

3. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I think it is the best I have ever seen. I love it! I wish I had it.. My Logo would go great were your is :)

How are you going to handle the 3 free cuts? Are you going to spread them out, or give them all at once?

People on here will always say that you shouldn't give free stuff away. But I think of it as part of your marketing expense. You will for sure get a lot of calls on the 3 free mowing's and as long as you have it factored into your expenses then you will recoup the cost.

With that said, if it was me I would change it to 2 cuts. I think you will have just as good response and it would lower your cost tremendously.

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I agree its one of the best if not the best I have ever seen on here you should do very well with it.I took some of your advice from another post and I am going to buy a couple of pics from the place you recommended for a flyer.

5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Matt, i feel compelled to tell you that Marty Grunder of Grunder Landscaping has already registered "where service is always in season." I noticed, through a google search, that you already have been told this yet continue to use it... that is really lame. Dont ever bitsh if someone jacks your photos... a registered tagline is far more valuable than pics of grass.

6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Also curious Matt how you plan to distrubute these. There is far more to a marketing strategy than just passing out "the best I have ever seen" flyers.

7. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Matt just get rid of the "where service is always in season". People are not going to buy or not buy because of some saying. I always thought one line sayings were silly. There are going to call you when they see 3 free mowings and other deals you have. I agree with others go with 2 free mowings.

8. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Matt has plenty of experience in marketing strategies. This is not his first attempt at this. Also, he said that he was having the slogan fixed (in another thread) at final revision. He mentioned on this thread that there were 4 content revision to be made yet.

I apologies if you are just wanting to know his delivery methods. but you did ask it in a smartazz way.

9. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Matt, i asked you in another thread, but in case you did not see it.....here it goes again:

How much did you pay for the design of the flier? if you dont want to let everyone know, please PM me. thanks a lot.

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Matt
    I just bought my photos from istockphoto for some fliers thanks for the advice on the web site.One of the one's I bought is the one you have on the back of your I think.