Alpha Property Maintenance Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Alpha Property, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

Bright sunny warm day here, i was doing some organizing to get ready for some spring overhaulin on a few pieces, I buy up alot of junk lawn mowers and snow blowers, pritty them up a bit and re sell them in the busy seasons, i have about 10 21" and 22" residential lawn mowers to put together and sell, the JD L120 i bought with a blown motor but i think the toro time cutter is going to go and i'm going to keep the L120 until i can justify another ZTR or a stander ZK to have hight adjustment on the fly, the L120 should be good for the open fields and foot long grass just to knock down for a few of my customers with vaccent lots that get done once a month.
    Also by brand new Wright Stander, 48" 17hp kawi.... my royal blue snap on tool box, the JD 250 skid steer on rent for snow removal, it goes home april 1

2. Alpha Property

ah crap... all my pic's i just took are too big, give me a few to re size them all

3. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

sounds nice u could use photo bucket

4. Alpha Property

ok, heres the first batch, more to come shortly

DSCF1125.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

DSCF1128.jpg

DSCF1130.jpg

DSCF1131.jpg

5. Alpha Property

group number 2

DSCF1132.jpg

DSCF1133.jpg

DSCF1134.jpg

DSCF1136.jpg

DSCF1129.jpg

6. Elks

Elks LawnSite Member

how do you like your skid steer?

7. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice deere.

8. Alpha Property

this one is awsome, i've had a bobcat S205 and a Newholland 175 befor, and this thing has them both beat, but i do like the looks of the new Cat's.... i'm thinking about buying something, either a tractor or a skid steer late in the summer

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice stuff

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice, what do you use the winch for? I used one today to get my truck on a 20 foot car hauler trailer. :cry: