1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Altoz 72" 37hp first cut review and pics! My real first review on here...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by retrodog, Jul 24, 2014.

1. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

Oh my god this is really bad I just remembered!!!

Dixie Chopper has to change ALL their logos!
    They're not the world's fastest lawn mower anymore.

I can't believe they slept through that, even I knew about the Altoz.
  2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

GMLC told me he is taking a break from LS for a while when I chatted with him about a month ago.

Retro- who cares what you live in? It's what you have in the yard ain't it?:drinkup:

As long as you keep treating people the way you treat them here on LS, you'll be very successful. If you were closer, you'd get all my business.

I have always liked the looks of this machine. Is the foot area as small/tight as it looks in your pics? Also, aren't those casters some sort of flex fork deal?
  3. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Yes its a pretty nice setup on the castors...
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Do you know if the deck is entirely made from 7 gauge steel, or is the top made from 10 gauge like several others are?
  5. mpkav

mpkav LawnSite Member

Forget the mower...that truck with the Rigid lights is BAD ASS!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

GMLC on a break from L.S!!!!!!!!

It's not fair that Tommy Clifton caused so much trouble as to make people need a break.

Did you hear that he is back in some other threads?
  7. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

No! Say it isn't so :nono::dizzy::laugh::laugh:

Who is he this time? I was told he was on another forum claiming to be making a huge deal with yet another brand manu. I guess BS'ing is like crack.
  8. retrodog

Here is some pics before I left the lot with the 72

9. retrodog

Eye candy on the new bumpers too for the rigid lights fan!! These pics were while we were mounting the leds in the front and back...

10. retrodog

lol I was being sarcastic about being pimped out to mow on this mower.... I felt like it was a good day to look like the dude in the altoz video with all my fresh designer duds on.. And I have a watch fetish, if you know me you know I didn't pay anyway near that to any of those things I had on, in fact I try to find deals on anything I get...lol. I do get more complements with this watch than any other I have ever worn. I have a Breitling, a submariner, and among others and this minute and 12 guage Oakley catch a lot of my higher end customers eyes when they come in, expecially the real estate agents and bankers... I guess they think the other watches are fakes or something...