1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Aluminum catchers

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jmr67, Mar 17, 2008.

1. jmr67

jmr67 LawnSite Member

Does anyone have an opinion about aluminum catchers? I'm debating between the Accelerator and the Catcherking, but I think the Catcherking is newer and wondered if anybody has used either product and which one you recommend? Thanks!
  2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Ive only used the accelerator......I like it alot....nothing bad to say about it

3. sandman23

sandman23 LawnSite Member
    from GA

Can't go wrong with an Accelerator. Tried and proven.

DISTURBEDSMR LawnSite Member

Accelerator have had great experience with them to long to go into detail just mention the guy in Florida with the Bad Boy and they will know who I am.
  5. french's lawn care

french's lawn care LawnSite Member

i have an accelerator and am amazed at how much i can fit in it and how easy it is to empty it and get back mowing plus i have seen on lawnsite where a guy was saying how his door on his wasn't working right and someone from accelerator told him to get a hold of them and they would take care of it that sold me !
  6. mouse

mouse LawnSite Member

I have two accelarators, they worked very well for me.
  7. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Go with the accelerator. Lightweight and easy to dump/remove. Their customer service is A+ second to none.
  8. jmr67

jmr67 LawnSite Member

Thanks everyone for your response. I think we've decided on the accelerator. I talked with the owner and it sounds like the quality is better and customer service is great like you mentioned. Have a good one!
  9. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

Can't go wrong.