Always secure your load, regardless of its weight

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirty Water, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Isn't that funny?
  2. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

Jon, where did you see that? I swear I saw exactly the same truck near Tacoma a few months ago. Got much storm damage up your way?
  3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

got a guy around here that has a slightly larger Tonka truck secured to the tongue of his equipment trailer too.
  4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Found the pic on the net, it looks like WA though doesn't it?

As far as storm damage, we have downed power poles, tree's across the roads and a lot of road signs blown down.

I didn't lose power, but a lot of the area did, traffic was a mess today as there were many signals not working.

This morning I saw water flowing out of storm drains because the sewer lines were beyond capacity. Its an odd sight seeing a mini geyser coming out of each drain instead of water going into them.

Gusts got up to 70mph at my house, I had a little rotten pump shed over my wellhead that is completely destroyed, rebuilding that will be tomorrows project, I hope it doesn't freeze tonight.
  5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

That looks like Burien area to me, could be wrong though. Pretty funny pic.

How'd you guys make out with the wind? Only last power for about 5 hours last night, not too bad. Bothell is still pretty much in the dark tonight, south end got slammed hard.